Chair: Kyle S.
The purpose of the Awards Committee is to recognize outstanding Arrowmen at the annual Lodge Banquet.
- Select nominees for various awards.
- Provide a list of recipients to the Key 3 for approval.
- Provide the Events Committee a completed list of awards to be given at the banquet. This list only needs which awards are to be given, not the recipient.
- Work with the Merchandise Committee to procure any plaques, certificates, or other physical awards.
- Ensure any necessary paperwork is filed with the National Council.
- Add awards on member’s LodgeMaster records or work with the Registrar to do so.
- Any other duties as assigned by the LEC or Lodge Chief.
- Report any important information to the LEC.