Chair: Ronnie P.
The purpose of the Merchandise Committee—formerly Merchandise and Trading Post Committees—is to assist the LEC in designing, acquiring, or selling merchandise and other expendable assets, for the lodge.
- Create merchandise for Otter Pass and each lodge event.
- Provide support and guidance to chapters creating merchandise.
- Create any other merchandise requested by the LEC. Committee members are also encouraged to draft lodge merchandise, which should be shared with the committee for approval, to be sent to the LEC.
- With the Staff Adviser, acquire and sell merchandise approved by the Key 3 or LEC.
- Create Camp Leader Gifts.
- Supply appropriate parties with the acquired patches.
- Acquire and provide expendable assets (sashes, books, etc.).
- Report sales at the next LEC meeting, and submit all money to the Staff Adviser.
- Submit forms and awards to the necessary party.
- Any other duties as assigned by the LEC or Secretary/Treasurer.
- Report any important information to the LEC.