OA Representative Committee
The purpose of the OA Representative (OA Rep) Committee is to assist the Chapters in supporting a corps of OA Reps—an Arrowman who liaisons between their unit, their chapter, and the lodge.
- Maintain a roster of all active OA Reps.
- Work with the OA Reps, their units, and the Registrar to maintain up to date information in LodgeMaster.
- Provide at least one (1) training a year to recruit/train OA Reps at the discretion of the LEC and Events Committee.
- Work with the Elections and Brotherhood & Membership Committees.
- Work with the Director of Communications and his delegates to disperse information to OA Reps, and their units.
- Support all current OA Reps.
- Any other duties as assigned by the LEC or Vice Chief.
- Report any important information to the LEC.