The purpose of the Historian Committee is to assist the LEC in maintaining an accurate and ongoing history of the Lodge.
- With the Events Committee and LEC, take notes on each Lodge Event* for historical purposes. Any other events can be reported on at the committee’s discretion.
- Work with the AIA Committee to investigate the history and traditions of local American Indian tribes.
- Provide at least (1) training to the Events Committee each year.
- Review past events to improve future events.
- Maintain physical historical lodge items.
- Update History of the Lodge webpage, including appendixes.
- Take photos at Lodge events.
- Any other duties as assigned by the LEC or Secretary / Treasurer.
- Report any important information to the LEC.