Chair: Isaac T.
The purpose of the Elections Committee is to assist the LEC in running annual unit elections across the council.
- Meet with Tribe and Chapter Chiefs to discuss plans for the year’s election cycle.
- Communicate with the AIA Committee, LEC, and Tribe Chiefs to schedule call-outs.
- Provide at least one (1) training a year for election officials at the discretion of the LEC and Events Committee.
- Ensure election information is entered into LodgeMaster in a timely and accurate manner.
- Recruit and support all election officials.
- Any other duties as assigned by the LEC or Vice Chief.
- Report any important information to the LEC, including:
- Number of units completed with a percentage
- Number of units remaining
- Total number of newly elected youth
- Number of adult applications per unit & district