Brotherhood & Membership (Nimat) Committee
The purpose of the Brotherhood & Membership Committee is to assist the LEC in supporting a corps of Nimats—an Arrowman supporting a group of new Arrowmen through Brotherhood completion.
- Maintain a roster of all active Nimats and their assigned Ordeal members.
- Communicate with the AIA Committee, Registrar, and LEC to seek opportunities for Brotherhood conversion.
- Provide at least one (1) training a year to recruit and train Nimats at the discretion of the LEC and Events Committee.
- Work with the Merchandise and Awards Committees to recognize Nimats who complete the Nimat recognition program.
- Recruit and support all current Nimats.
- Ensure Brotherhood completion is inputted into LodgeMaster quickly and correctly in conjunction with the Registrar.
- Brainstorm additional programs to increase membership retention and Brotherhood completion rates.
- Any other duties as assigned by the LEC or Vice Chief.
- Report any important information to the LEC.