American Indian Activities (AIA) Committee
Chair: Logan D.
The purpose of the AIA Committee—formerly Ceremonies and Dance Team Committees—is to assist the LEC in running successful ceremonies and dances at OA functions as needed.
- Maintain a roster of all active ceremonialists and their known roles.
- Communicate with the Registrar, Brotherhood & Membership Committee, and the LEC to seek and provide opportunities for Brotherhood completion.
- Connect with local American Indian Tribes for increased accuracy, improved relations, and learning.
- Provide at least one (1) training a year at the discretion of the LEC and Events Committee.
- Assist chapters and the lodge in building teams and regalia/ceremonial gear.
- Assist the Events Committee and LEC to provide ceremony teams.
- Support all current ceremonialists.
- Be aware of any changes to National OA requirements and implement compliance as needed.
- Any other duties as assigned by the LEC or Vice Chief.
- Report any important information to the LEC.