Lodge Leadership Announcement
Dear Fellow Arrowmen:
I am writing you today to give notice of changes to benefit the future of your lodge. At the request of the National Order of the Arrow Committee, we are announcing immediate adult leadership changes.
We would like to thank all the wonderful volunteers for their years of service to the Order of the Arrow and wish their continued support of this time-honored program within the Boy Scouts of America.
After a careful nomination process, the Jaccos Towne Lodge Nominating Committee is pleased to announce that Scott Smith of Troop 101 in Noblesville, IN has been selected to serve as the new Lodge Adviser.
Scott has named the following adults to serve alongside him to provide guidance and leadership as we move the lodge forward:
- Deputy Lodge Adviser: Tyler Givens
- Associate Lodge Advisers: Allen Miller, Jack Sampson, Mark Sweet
- Associate Lodge Advisers for Areas: Steve Givens, Dean Harding, & William Turner
- Chapter Advisers: Gloria Adams, Andrew Bilby, & Paul Scholl
- Vigil and Lodge Awards Adviser: David Gregg
- Trading Post Adviser: Ron Parsons
- Lodge Register: Anne Phillips
Please congratulate and welcome your new Lodge Adviser and team. As always, they will be supported by fellow Arrowmen at council, section, and national committee. If you are interested in serving in a leadership role, please reach out to Scott as he works to fill additional adviser roles within the lodge.
Yours in brotherhood,
Order of the Arrow
Staff Lodge Adviser
Jaccos Towne Lodge